Global leading innovators, companies, government, NGOs and foundations that are at the forefront of leveraging technology to further their mission will be engaging in a two-day conference.
The first day will focus on dialogues and workshop connecting the participants to understand what are the effective solutions that are being deployed.
The second day is a half-day that will activate our working groups in the areas of supply chain and are participatory sessions targeting humanitarian, supply chain, environment, financial inclusion/payments, identity and vulnerable populations, investments and education.
Past speakers include
- Joe Lubin, CEO, ConsenSys
- Lesly Goh, CTO, World Bank
- Nick Beglinger, Co-Founder & CEO, Cleantech21 Foundation
- Rohini Srihari, Chief Data Scientist, PeaceTech Lab
- Tomicah Sterling Tillemann-Dick, Director of the Bretton Woods II, New America
- Rave Mehta, Managing Director / Board Member, Mehta Group
- Decker Rolph, Board Director, Calvert Impact Capital
- Chris Fabian, Senior Advisor on Innovation to the Executive Director, UNICEF
- Matthew Iles, CEO and Founder, Civil
- Meghan O’Donnell, Director Financial Inclusion, World Council
- Pia Mancini, Founder, Democracy Earth foundation
- Alexander Dale, Senior Officer, MIT Solve
- Abdelhamid Benyahia, CoFounder, Dether
- Greg Diprisco, Head of Business Development, MakerDao
- Yorke Rhodes, Founder Blockchain at Microsoft
June 10th conference :
- Start Time: 8:00 AM
- End Time: 7:00 PM
June 11th working groups :
- Start Time: 8:30 AM
- End Time: 1:00 PM
For more information, click here.