151 total views, 1 views today
Huobi Group is proud to host a conference in New York. This is a great networking event focused on the trends and investment in the crypto-space, as well as the development of blockchain technology.
HOST: Huobi Group
PlEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN INVITE ONLY EVENT.
*Tickets will be scanned upon checkin. Anyone without a ticket will not be allowed into the venue.*
DATE: November 28th, 2018
TIME: 5: 30 PM- 8: 30 PM
6:00pm-6:15pm: Keynote Speech by Chris Lee, CFO & Board Secretary of Huobi Group
6:15pm-6:35pm: An Announcement of a New Product by Huobi Global
6:35pm-7:10pm: Panel Discussion
“Growth of exchanges and the future of digital asset trading”
Moderator: Frank Chaparro, The Block
- Wayne Leong, VP of Product – Institutional of HBUS
- Josh Goodbody, General Counsel, Global Institutional Business Of Huobi Group
- John Wu, CEO SharesPost Glass Network
- Dave Weisberger, co-founder and CEO at Coinroutes
7:10pm-7:45pm: Panel Discussion
“From gambler to investor, the maturing of investment in the crypto-space”
Moderator: Catherine Ross, Assistant editor in Chief, Cointelegraph
- Will Wang, Head of North America, Huobi Eco
- Yusen Chau – Director of Trading – Pythagoras Investment
- Marcy Simon, an angel investor in Ripple, Coinbase
- William Healy, President at Pantera Capital
- Richy Qiao, Director at FBG Capital
7:45pm-7:50pm: Closing Remarks
Who are the attendees?
Elwood Asset Managment
Block Street Capital
Oath, Data Scientist
Get tickets for this event on: EventBrite.