327 total views
[Internet of Things – Advanced 2 hours IoT Hands-on Workshop]
Learn how to connect Raspberry Pi via a programmable 2G/3G/4G cellular / LPWA network at East Bay (New Location!).
**** PRIZE – IoT Starter Kit Giveaway *****
If you want to purchase the IoT starter kit used at the workshop. Please purchase the ticket at Eventbrite (http://bit.ly/2f5bzaB)
[Workshop / Agenda]
• Door opens at 12:30 pm / Session start at 1:00 pm
• Food & Drink to socialize with fellow IoT developers.
• Hands-on Workshop Style. Documentation Available (http://soracom.io/sv-iot)
• Establish 3G connection Raspberry Pi using USB Dongle / Visualize collected data from devices
• (Advanced) Bi-directional MQTT communication / Connecting to AWS IoT, Google IoT and MS Azure
[What you get]
• You will learn how to connect Raspberry Pi via cellular network, visualize the data on cloud, use Ultrasonic sensor and LED
• You will receive a Free Global SIM Card with Coupon
• With the purchase of an Eventbrite ticket, you will receive an IoT starter kit* at 50% discounted price.
• Bring your Laptop (Linux, Mac, Windows) with WiFi capability
• Required Credit/Debit Card for Account Registration (Free to Register)
Peerbuds Innovation Lab
4580 Auto Mall Pkwy, Fremont, CA (https://goo.gl/maps/9t7ngmN9qm92)
IoT Hands-on Workshop Ticket
• $0 Free to attend (Device provided at Workshop)
• $65 to receive IoT Starter Kit (Early Bird – 50% discount)
*please go to Eventbrite to purchase the ticket with Starter Kit.
Look forward to seeing you all there!
Get tickets for this event on: EventBrite.