MEXC Global is excited to announce the launch of a new round of Kickstarter. This campaign was initiated by the project team on MEXC before the official launch, allowing users to stake tokens and vote for their favorite projects. The goal of this event is to discover exceptional projects and also provide airdrop benefits to MEXC users.
Presenting the project for this session of Kickstarter, Custodiy (CTY).
About Custodiy (CTY)
CustoDIY is a platform for the creation of Smart Contracts. Website WEB3 integrated directly with the BNBChain. WebApp to open contracts on multiple chains: ETH & BINANCE. The use of stable coins guarantees the stability of the value held by the contract. Custodiy uses stablecoins such as USDT, USDC, PAX, BUSD
Total Supply: 1,000,000 CTY
How to join Kickstarter:
Users can stake MX tokens to participate in voting and stand a chance to win free project airdrops. The maximum amount of MX you can commit depends on the MX balance in your Spot Wallet at the snapshot time (MEXC will take a random snapshot of users’ MX holdings during the snapshot period).
Details are as follows:
- Registration Eligibility: Hold at least 1,000 MX or more for 15 consecutive days before 2023-04-25 16:00 (UTC)
- Voting Period: 2023-04-26 08:00 to 2023-05-03 07:50 (UTC)
- Estimated Trading: 2023-05-03 10:00 (UTC)
- Deposit: Opened
- Withdrawal: 2023-05-04 10:00 (UTC)
- Voting Link: https://www.mexc.com/sun/assessment
- Airdrop Details:
- Reward Pool: 1,000 CTY & 40,000 USDT
- Price: 0 USDT (CTY Reference Price: $10.00)
Please note that users are required to commit their MX in two separate event pages.
- Voting Token: MX
- Requirements: 1,000 ≤ MX ≤ 500,000
- You can commit based on your maximum committable quantity. Successful commitments will only be used for reward calculation and your MX will not be frozen.
- Rewards: The airdrop rewards will be distributed proportionally within an hour according to users’ total votes once the event concludes.
- You can also participate in other ongoing Kickstarter events after you successfully participated in this event.
- The reward allocation will be distributed in proportion based on your effective committed MX amount as shown by the table below:
|Committed Quantity||Commitment Coefficient|
|1,000 ≤ X < 3,000||1|
|3,000 ≤ X < 5,000||1.05|
|5,000 ≤ X < 10,000||1.1|
|10,000 ≤ X < 20,000||1.15|
|20,000 ≤ X < 100,000||1.2|
|100,000 ≤ X < 500,000||1.25|
Effective committed MX amount of current user = committed MX amount * Commitment Coefficient
For Examples, User A had participated for Kickstarter Campaign and had committed for 6,000 MX thus the rewards can get would be：
Users A rewards = (6,000 MX*1.1) / 100,000,000 * 1,000 CTY
The more MX you hold, the more airdrop rewards you get!
For more details, please visit the Kickstarter page
Terms & Conditions:
- Market-making & project party accounts are not eligible to participate in the campaign.
- Staked tokens will be refunded once the event concludes. No fees will be required for participation in the Kickstarter event.
- Users participating in this event must complete the required KYC verification before the end of the event to be deemed eligible for the rewards.
- MEXC has the final interpretation right of this event.