Python for Professionals
Mon, November 6, 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM PST
TAKE your PYTHON skills to the next LEVEL!
If you are a novice-level programmer with a basic understanding of Python, we are here to take you to the next level!
This course will give you:
– The ability to use Python to AUTOMATE YOUR WORKFLOW to increase efficiency
– The knowledge to SOLVE WORK-RELATED PROBLEMS quicker and more effectively
– PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE of the design of functions, lists, dictionaries, string manipulation, for/while loops, decision making, string/list indexing, python libraries, logical/comparison/arithmetic operators, and fundamental built-in Python functions.
Meet your Instructor: http://bit.ly/pythonInstructor
You will walk away the skills to:
– BUILD personal projects with Python
– MANIPULATE Excel and .csv data formats to perform in-depth data analyses
– SCRAPE data from the web
If you have a basic understanding of Python fundamentals (or have taken our Python Fundamentals class already) then this class is for you!
If you have any questions about our course, please contact (510) 557-2282 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help!
This class will run Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from Nov 6 – Nov 22 from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM.
Sign up now!
Get tickets for this event on: EventBrite.