145 total views
DeFi Arts Intelligencer (DeFi Arts Intelligencer) is a high-quality column from the Western Ethereum community, curated by William m. Peaster, DAOSquare is honored to be a partner of DeFi Arts Intelligencer and introduce it to China and bring it to everyone. Beyond the boundaries of our understanding of the crypto world or the blockchain world, there is an extremely vast space, which is not only interesting but also full of opportunities. Let us explore and harvest together! ——Typto
Original Title: DeFi Arts Intelligencer – Nov. 7th, 2020
Translator: Typto Translation agency: DAOSquare
Welcome to the 42nd issue of DeFi Arts Intelligencer. This is your important source of information about blockchain art, collectibles and games every week. If you want to subscribe to my column, please
DeFi Art Weekly has its first sponsor! This is your boy. Digital is a very talented creator who tokenizes his art and music. He is an early legend in the cultural scene of Ethereum, so be sure to check his website and sign up for his newsletter, where he introduced his latest journey as a digital artist using Ethereum. Register here——.
The following are the details of this issue:
🎨 Digital art and collectibles
- As one of the early advocates of Async Art, I am honored to be able to start with a talented and visionary artist. This week, I wrote a profile about Ionson called “Twisted Genius” () to celebrate His new masterpiece “The Gate” on Async Art (). Keep an open mind so that we can have a deeper discussion. I will post information about richly-layered artwork soon…
- Remember the new work “” by artist Micah Johnson I mentioned earlier? Collector Metapurse.eth!
- Now that the new president has spent Biden, the “” part of Beeple (as published on last week) has officially entered the “Biden win” state…
Nigerian artist Osinachi initiated a new personal token around him.
- Illustrator Jose Delbo will be held at Nifty Gateway tonight (November 8), and you can watch the live broadcast at Decentraland’s first NFT auction!
- Artist FEWOCiOUS sold “Moment i Fell in Love” to collector Eric Young for US$25,000 on Nifty Gateway…
- NFT mortgage lending platform NFTfi just presented the largest loan to date in a 33 ETH Decentraland real estate transaction…
🕹️ Blockchain game
- Metalympics is live! If you missed the launch event on November 5th, make sure to catch up with the celebration next week…
- The Ethereum “lossless lottery” lottery game community PoolTogether is currently voting on whether to increase the number of weekly winners.
- Axie Infinity’s new AXS governance token is currently on and online.
- The latest installment of the Lunacian Axie Infinity Championship series starts today (November 8th). Players will compete for the AXS and DAI awards…
♦️♦️ DeFi News
- PieDAO released its, the index is composed of the organization’s “large-cap” DEFI+L index and “small-cap” DEFI+S index in a ratio of 70/30.
- The DeFi loan agreement Aave now has its own limited edition land project for sale, which can be snapped up in the Axie Infinity universe…
- NFT trading platform NIFTEX raised funds in the first round of financing.
- 📰 “” – me in Bankless
- 📰 “” – me for nft42
- 📰 “” – me in defiprime
Thank you for reading, please stay creative (on-chain/off-chain)!
At the same time next week, please stay tuned to the 38th episode of DeFi Arts Intelligencer, cheers ✌️
About DeFi Arts Intelligencer
I am a professional writer, editor, and initiator of DeFi Arts Intelligencer. I have been following Ethereum and Dai in recent years.
I am passionate about art and I am also a DeFi optimist, so it is interesting and beneficial for me to organize this briefing. I hope others can also learn from this content. However, it should be noted that this information is not intended as investment advice. They are only my personal opinions and I am not a financial adviser. Please carefully consider the various risks you face when participating in the crypto economy that is still in the growth stage.
If you have news or clues about DeFi, have questions or comments, or are interested in entrusting me to write, you can contact me by email [email protected] or Telegram.
If you like this newsletter and want to support it, please subscribe to mine or recommend it to friends around you, thank you very much!