64 total views, 2 views today
The transportation and logistics Analyst will create content on the development of digital technology and services — such as autonomous vehicles, ride-hailing apps, drones, and blockchain — that are transforming how people and goods are being moved around the world.
This is a role for someone with 2-4 years of relevant work experience, who is passionate about digital transformation (particularly in the transportation sphere) and business, and loves to write.
About Business Insider Intelligence
Business Insider Intelligence is Business Insider’s real-time, premium research service focused on digital disruption. We publish market data, trend analysis, and proprietary survey data for executives in many industries.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to quickly sort through masses of data and pull out what really matters to professionals and why
- Ability to write clearly and concisely about data-driven trends, consumer and business-to-business markets, and the larger tech industry
- Diligence and persistence in researching
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and rapidly-changing environment
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Excel required
- Solid grounding in business analysis fundamentals
- Strong communication and writing skills
- An interest in data-driven visual storytelling
- Internships in market/consumer research, consulting, tech research, or relevant experience in a similar position is helpful but not required
If this is the right opportunity for you, please apply online and tell us why you’re a good fit for the role.
It indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous / next navigation options.
Two crossed lines that form an ‘X’. It indicates a way to close an interaction, or dismiss a notification.
A check mark. It indicates a confirmation of your intended interaction.