432 total views, 3 views today
Johannesburg-based blockchain project and trading platform TERRA has announced a huge slew of products to focus on the development of digital payments processing in developing nations such as Nigeria. In addition to the project’s main focus, Credit (CREDIT) decentralized cryptocurrency, the company has developed 8 supporting products that each offer something groundbreaking to various emerging markets.
These exciting new developments include:
- MiniPOS – MiniPOS is a web-based CREDIT staking wallet, that improves the ability to earn through block production. It replaces the need for a CPU based device, allowing smartphone users access to 100% profit per annum. This exciting feature enables CREDIT holders to make hourly passive income through a user-friendly interface.
- Terra.Credit – Terra.Credit is a blockchain Explorer and the decentralized public ledger that offers complete transparency of the CREDIT Blockchain.
- Terra Hub – Terra-hub is a social network with monetized actions to offer its users CREDIT as a reward. The CREDIT project has over 250,000 users because of this social media campaign.
- The Tellus Ecosystem – Tellus-pay and Tellus-merchant comprise an ecosystem that enables unbanked users to have access to a digital wallet and payment platform that features: Fiat and Crypto support as well as MiniPOS access to stake Credit. Merchants are able to integrate Tellus into their physical or digital stores and accept instant payments for zero fees or commission. Naira and Rand fiat deposits are supported currently within the ecosystem.
- Terra Mart – Terra-mart is a zero fee shopping marketplace, operated by Terra and Tellus-Pay. It allows its vendors to easily place their goods and services for sale online. Vendors receive their own unique digital store that is enhanced with its own URL. CREDIT is the default and only currency which ensures that buyers and sellers pay zero fees to do business online.
- Terra Wallet – A web and app-based wallet for CREDIT, currently under development, though all major functions are already live and simple in their usage. Designed to provide android-based access so that users can transact with and store CREDIT with a smartphone.
- TerraceX – Terra-cex is a South African cryptocurrency exchange platform, A traditional cryptocurrency exchange with spot and Stop/Loss trading, featuring all major coins and pairs that pays 100% of fee’s to users through referral. It also offers CREDIT holders a wider range of exchange options.
- Terra Dax – Terra-dax is a native trading app that allows users to connect all their top exchanges and trade via API in one dashboard.
The CREDIT blockchain
At its core, CREDIT is a hybrid PoW/PoS blockchain. Now officially into its second year of block production via POS only, thousands of Credit miners are earning from supporting the CREDIT Blockchain and earning new coins for doing so. Since its launch, Terra has ensured that CREDIT users have the widest range of wallets available. With support for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and even Raspbian from inception. CREDIT miners do not compete with each other and all of them even support the blockchain CREDIT
The unbanked segment of a financial world consists of at least 2 billion adults, who predominantly use smartphones, but lack the necessary means to use a bank account. Due to this, a potential Trillion or more in US Dollars is currently outside the global financial system.
Credit is a highly progressive blockchain which can support CREDIT mining with almost any digital device, offering a real-world solution to those struggling to store and increase wealth outside of the banking system
Solo miners can stake rewards with a potential gain of 100% annual profit, and receive mining rewards. CREDIT is a payment processing platform that already facilitates online and physical payments across every conceivable device.
Dan Ronchese, Founder of The Terra Foundation and creator of the Credit (CREDIT) Cryptocurrency, stated:
“The only way a cryptocurrency can become a global payment system is if everyone who makes payments has access to it”
The CREDIT system is designed in a simple way for anyone who has a basic computer or smartphone. In this way, the MiniPoS system is designed as a web-based cryptocurrency passive profit generator, that stakes Credit and awards income hourly. TerraceX currently offers fiat to crypto services in 5 African countries and will add Colombia to that list in a few week’s time.
Recent CREDIT price movements have been largely positive, with trading volumes also on the increase. The current price of CREDIT is around $0,000012 USD, which is roughly 40% up from this time last month. CREDIT can be purchased on Bitforex, Catex, and Hubi and TerraceX (https://terra-cex.com). The price of CREDIT can be tracked on CoinMarketCap.
Learn more about Terra – https://terra-credit.com
Read the Terra Whitepaper – https://terra-credit.com/whitepaper.pdf
Trade or Stake CREDIT on the Terra exchange platform – https://terra-cex.com
Get a CREDIT web wallet here – http://terra-wallet.com
Check out the Terra-mart online marketplace – https://terra-mart.com
Download the native Terra trading app here – https://terra-dax.com
A mobile-based payment app – https://tellus-pay.com
Tellus merchant ecosystem – https://Tellus-merchant.com
Join Terra on Telegram – https://t.me/terracredit
Media Contact Details
Contact Name: Esme
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terra is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are extremely volatile. There is no guarantee of a stable value or value at all. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
About Bitcoin PR Buzz
Bitcoin PR Buzz has been proudly serving the PR and marketing needs of Bitcoin and digital currency tech start-ups for over 7 years. Get your own professional Bitcoin Press Release. Click here for more information about Bitcoin PR Buzz.