348 total views
Key Companies Covered in Blockchain AI Market Research Report Are NeuroChain (Paris, France), Hannah Systems (California, United States), Chainhaus (New York, United States), Bext Holdings Inc. (Bext360) (Colorado, United States), NetObjex, Inc. (California, United States), Ai-Blockchain (New Jersey, United States), Cyware Labs Inc. (New York, United States), BurstIQ, LLC (Colorado, United States), Numerai (California, United States), Gainfy (New York, United States), SocialTrendly, Inc. (BLACKBIRD.AI) (New York, United States), Alpha Networks (Taiwan), Fetch.ai (Cambridge, England), Core Scientific (Washington, United States), Figure Technologies (California, United States).
Pune, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global blockchain AI market size is projected to reach USD 973.6 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 23.6% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of blockchain solutions driven by artificial intelligence (AI) to combat the COVID-19 pandemic is stoking innovation in this market, observes Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “Blockchain AI Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Platform and Services), By Technology (Computer Vision, Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), and Others), By Deployment (Cloud-based, and On-premise), By Application (Smart Contracts, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management, Payments and Settlements, Governance, Risk, and Compliance Management, and Others), By Industry (BFSI, Energy & Utilities, Government, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Retail & Consumer Goods, Travel and Transportation, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this market.
International and regional agencies have been leveraging the capabilities of blockchain AI to efficiently and securely collect, analyze, store, and monitor data related to the coronavirus. For example, the World Health Organization (WHO) has partnered with IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, and the enterprise blockchain platform HACERA to build a distributed ledger technology (DLT) called MiPasa. This technology has been designed to enable early detection of the virus and help identify carriers and hotspots. Private companies are also engaged in developing data-driven solutions to track the coronavirus. Acoer, for instance, has created the Coronavirus HashLog dashboard that allows the general public to understand the extent of the virus spread and its trends over time. The data used by Acoer is sourced from the WHO and the CDC and is released to the public through blockchain. Thus, AI and blockchain together are strengthening the global fight against COVID-19 and fueling the growth of this market.
The report states that the global market value in 2019 stood at USD 184.6 million and provides the following:
- Unmatched analysis of the critical factors driving and constraining the market;
- Actionable research into the key market players and their strategies;
- Thorough examination of the various market segments; and
- Extensive and intensive study of the regional developments in the market.
Request a Sample Copy of Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/blockchain-ai-artificial-intelligence-market-104588
Favorable Government Policies for Blockchain-based Transactions to Brighten Market Prospects
Many countries around the globe are actively supporting the adoption of blockchain-based financial transactions owing to the security and transparency of this technology. For example, in Australia, transactions and trades conducted through cryptocurrencies have been exempted from paying taxes. The Australian Securities Exchange has also announced its plans to fully deploy blockchain technology in the next two years. In China, the national government openly supports blockchain and AI and has been actively promoting domestic smart contracts and cryptocurrency platforms such as VeChain, TRON, and NEO. Another prominent example for blockchain AI is Japan, where the whole concept of cryptocurrency emerged. A report by Nikkei found that in 2017, around 40% of Bitcoin trading was done in Yen, making Japan one of the leading adopters of blockchain technology powered by AI. The proliferation of such advanced technologies in major world economies is, thus, propelling the blockchain AI market growth.
North America to Hold an Unassailable Market Position; Asia Pacific to Register Highest CAGR
North America, with market size of USD 92.8 million in 2019, is expected to have a commanding lead in the global market owing to the strong presence of large, internationally-renowned technological companies such as Oracle, Google, and Amazon Web Services. These tech behemoths have been spearheading the development and advancement of AI, blockchain, the Internet of Things (IoT), and Big Data technologies, which is a critical factor aiding the dominance of North America.
Asia Pacific is expanding its blockchain AI market share on account of the initiation of blockchain projects by governments and private sector entities. In Europe, on the other hand, the increasing presence of AI and blockchain companies and startups is anticipated to bolster the regional market growth.
Partnerships & Product Launches to be the Core Growth Strategies of Key Players
In a bid to gain a decisive competitive edge, prominent players in this market are focusing their energies on launching new products and engaging in partnerships to entrench their market position. Development of next-gen offerings is also enabling companies diversify their portfolios and further broaden existing customer base.
- August 2020: Fetch.ai and Waves announced a collaboration to conduct a joint research & development to boost the multi-chain capacities Fetch.ai’s system of autonomous economic agents (AEAs). This partnership will enable Fetch.ai to integrate machine learning with decentralized data systems using the Gravity protocol.
- August 2020: BurstIQ announced the release of its BurstChain® User Interface Software Developer Kit. The kit is essentially a set of accelerator tools that empower application developers to speedily deploy blockchain-enabled web applications on the BurstIQ platform.
List of Key Companies Profiled in the Blockhain AI Market Report:
- NeuroChain (Paris, France)
- Hannah Systems (California, United States)
- Chainhaus (New York, United States)
- Bext Holdings Inc. (Bext360) (Colorado, United States)
- NetObjex, Inc. (California, United States)
- Ai-Blockchain (New Jersey, United States)
- Cyware Labs Inc. (New York, United States)
- BurstIQ, LLC (Colorado, United States)
- Numerai (California, United States)
- Gainfy (New York, United States)
- SocialTrendly, Inc. (BLACKBIRD.AI) (New York, United States)
- Alpha Networks (Taiwan)
- Fetch.ai (Cambridge, England)
- Core Scientific (Washington, United States)
- Figure Technologies (California, United States)
Quick Buy- Blockchain AI Market: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/104588
Major Table of Content:
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Methodology/Approach
- Data Sources
- Key Takeaways
- Market Dynamics
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Short-term Impact
- Long-term Impact
- Competition Landscape
- Business Strategies Adopted by Key Players
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- PESTLE Analysis
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Supply chain Analysis
- Global Blockchain AI Key Players Market Share Insights and Analysis, 2019
- Key Market Insights and Strategic Recommendations
- Primary Interviewee’s Key Responses
- Companies Profiled (Covered for key 10 players only)
- Key Management
- Headquarters etc.
- Offerings/Business Segments
- Key Details (Key details are subjected to data availability in public domain and/or on paid databases)
- Employee Size
- Key Financials
- Past and Current Revenue
- Gross Margin
- Geographical Share
- Business Segment Share
- Recent Developments
- Global Blockchain AI Market Size Estimates and Forecasts (Quantitative Data), By Segments, 2016-2027
- By Component (Value)
- By Technology (Value)
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Others (Context Awareness, etc.)
- By Deployment (Value)
- By Application (Value)
- Smart Contracts
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Payments and Settlements
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Management
- Others (Asset Tracking and Management, etc.)
- By Industry (Value)
- Energy & Utilities
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Telecom, Media & Entertainment
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Travel and Transportation
- Others (Education, etc.)
- By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
- By Component (Value)
- Global Blockchain AI Market Size Estimates and Forecasts (Quantitative Data), By Segments, 2016-2027
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Customer Experience Management Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Solution, Services), By Deployment (On-Premises, Cloud), By Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), By Touchpoint (Telephone, Email, Web, Social Media, and Others), By End-User (BFSI, Retail, IT and Telecommunications, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Government, Travel and Transportation and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Customer Data Platform Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Platform and Services), By Deployment (Cloud, On-premises), By Type (Access, Analytics, and Campaign) By Industry (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Retail and ecommerce, Information Technology (IT) and Telecom, Media and Entertainment, Travel and Hospitality, Healthcare, and Others (Government and Education)), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Professional Service Automation Software Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Application (Consulting Firms, Marketing and Communication Firms, IT Firms, Architecture and Construction Firms, Research Firms, Accounting Firms, Others), By Deployment Type (Cloud, On-premise) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), By Technology (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Others), By Industry Vertical (BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, IT & Telecom, Government, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Digital Payment Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Payment Type (Mobile Payment, Online Banking, Point of Sale, Digital Wallet), By Industry (Media & Entertainment, Retail, BFSI, Automotive, Medical & Healthcare, Transportation, Consumer Electronics, Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Blockcast.cc does not endorse any content or product on this page. While we aim at providing you all important information that we could obtain, readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company and carry full responsibility for their decisions, nor can this article be considered as investment advice or recommendations. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.