752 total views, 1 views today
On July 16 and 17, the management of EDC Blockchain will take part in the international blockchain summit “World eSports / Blockchain Summit MARVELS 2019” in Singapore.
Marina Bay Sands Convention Center and Mandarin Oriental Hotel will open doors to 1000+ experts in the fields of fintech, blockchain and eSports from more than 20 countries.
The event is hosted by the Korea CEO Summit. The summit sponsors are OBCIA, KBSA, Korea Blockchain Association, Korea University Cryptocurrency Research Center, KMGA and several other well-known Chinese and Korean blockchain organizations.
The list of speakers of the event includes international leaders in blockchain technology and opinion leaders: co-founder and Chairman of Power Ledger and partner of JP Morgan Jemma Green, CEO of HYCON Kim Tae-Won, 8th Secretary General of the United Nation Ban Ki-Moon, members of the National Assembly of Korea Kim Du-Kwan, Lee Un-Ju and Song Hee-Kyung and many others.
EDC Blockchain CEO Vazgen Yeghiazar also joined the list of high-ranking speakers at this event. He will make a speech and present EDC and ECRO projects for potential investors. We are interested in expanding our influence on the Korean market, and the upcoming summit is an excellent opportunity for this.
You can register for the event and get acquainted with the full list of participants, the summit program and the schedule of sessions at wbsmarvels.com.
The summit program includes:
- Panel discussions on the future of blockchain and eSports technology with the participation of key leaders from the world of cryptocurrency and traditional finance;
- Top blockchain projects presentations;
- Participation in the exclusive Global Art Fair (GAF) VIP preview at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Center;
- Personal communication with experts and opinion leaders in the field of high technologies, finance and investments;
- VIP networking Dinner party for invited participants.
July 16-17 — Conferences / VIP Global Art Fair preview: Marina Bay Sands Convention Center, 10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956, T. +65 6688 3000;
July 16 — VIP networking Dinner party: Mandarin Oriental Hotel, 5 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039797, T. +65 6338 0066.
Start of events:
Marina Bay Sands Convention Center:
16.07 — 09:30
17.07 — 18:30
Mandarin Oriental Hotel (invited participants only):
16.07 — 19:00
17.07 — 11:00
Summit official website: wbsmarvels.com