188 total views
In addition, Polkadot DeFi platform Acala will start the first round of sales of the token ACA.
Further reading: “Parallel chain test is approaching, is Kusama ready?” 》
At 12:00 GMT (20:00 Beijing time) on September 1 (next Wednesday), Polkadot Advance Network Kusama will launch the second round of Parachain slot auctions. The second round of Parachain slot auctions consists of five auctions, which will be held on September 1, September 8, September 15, September 22, and September 29 at 12:00 GMT (Beijing time 20: 00). As of now, Kusama has 6 parachains in operation, namely Statemine, Karura, Moonriver, Shiden, Khala and Bifrost. The Kusama and Parachain Stability Report released by Polkadot on August 17 shows that the current parachain network is generally operating smoothly.
Please click here to read about other projects and teams worth paying attention to in the second round of Kusama Parachain Slot Auction. After the auction ends, the auction will still be suspended to observe network performance, and then the third round of parachain slot auctions will be opened. But the specific time to start the auction will still need to be decided by the Kusama Council.
In addition, Boca DeFi platform will be between Acala at 9:00 on August 30 to September 1 9 pm open tokens ACA first round of sales, participating users will receive ACA and KAR (Karura native tokens), and Sales are priced in DOT. At present, KYC verification has ended on August 24, and users who participated in the “Build Acala” activity in April and users from jurisdictions that are not allowed cannot participate in this round of sales registration. Previously in Kusama’s first round of parachain slots, Acala pioneer network Karura locked 500934 KSM, becoming the first project to photograph Kusama parachain slots. The lease period is from June 11, 2021 to May 13, 2022.
In terms of policy, BlockFi interest accounts will cease operations in New Jersey on September 2. Previously, the New Jersey Securities Bureau required the BlockFi Interest Account (BIA) to stop accepting new BIA customers residing in New Jersey from July 22, 2021. The subsequent order was postponed to July 29 and took effect. After BlockFi and multiple regulations After the active dialogue, the agency postponed to take effect on September 2. So far, Kentucky, Alabama, Texas and Vermont have also taken similar actions against BlockFi. In response to the shrinking regulation, BlockFi partnered with the encrypted tax software company TaxBit on August 19 to provide U.S. customers with tools to meet tax reporting requirements.
As the U.S.’s regulatory attitude towards the encryption industry becomes more apparent, whether there will be more measures to regulate the encryption industry in the United States in the future deserves further attention.
List of other key events ( click here to subscribe to the blockchain calendar )
- Kava on the line across the chain AMM application Kava Swap
- Decentralized autonomous organization BitDAO in MISO issued tokens BIT activity SushiSwap Launchpad platform open end
- Lympo, a subsidiary of crypto game developer Animoca Brands, began auctioning the official licensed sports star NFT series “GOAT” on Binance NFT Market and OpenSea
- Fidelity’s Wise Origin Bitcoin Index Fund starts its first sale
- The decentralized perpetual option protocol Shield Protocol’s genesis trading competition on BSC is over
- Brian Quintenz steps down as CFTC Commissioner
- Omm Finance, a cross-chain open currency market, began accepting OMM token community airdrop applications
- The subscription of “ETH 2.0 Staking to Earn Coins” launched by Singapore’s crypto financial service platform Matrixport has ended , and the share will be confirmed on September 1st.
- DeFi project Skyrim Finance will conduct IDO on THORSTARTER
- The 1inch Foundation began to distribute 10 million 1INCH to the DeFi community to refund Gas fees
- Meta universe game project Star Atlas launches token public offering on Raydium
- Equilibrium and Genshiro hold an online Kusama product demonstration conference
- The South Korean tax law amendment is submitted to the parliament. If passed, the tax law on the seizure and sale of cryptocurrencies will be implemented on January 1, 2022
- Index Coop’s Uniswap V3-based liquidity mining plan has ended
Disclaimer: As a blockchain information platform, the articles published on this site only represent the author’s personal views, and have nothing to do with the position of ChainNews. The information, opinions, etc. in the article are for reference only, and are not intended as or regarded as actual investment advice.
Blockcast.cc does not endorse any content or product on this page. While we aim at providing you all important information that we could obtain, readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company and carry full responsibility for their decisions, nor can this article be considered as investment advice or recommendations. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.