336 total views
1. Evaluating and mitigating collateral risks
2. Isolating risk of multiple protocol interactions
3. Risks of flash loans and liquidity pools
4. What are some common things to look out for in a contract that indicate it be risky? Mint unlimited tokens, migrate liquidity pools or staked assets, changes to fee percentages without a timelock
5. What are some practical measures a user can take on a day to day basis to keep themselves safe in a Defi environment?
6. And more…..
👉 Join the conversation about security, smart contract, infra, etc and find partnerships in the new BSC Discord community https://discord.gg/4qm7dcJJxy and Dev TG community https://t.me/binancechaindevs
👉 Also, want your project get direct investment from 100M BInance Smart Chain Fund+ potential opportunity vote list on Binance. Follow MVB II program https://t.me/officialBSCMVB
Blockcast.cc does not endorse any content or product on this page. While we aim at providing you all important information that we could obtain, readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company and carry full responsibility for their decisions, nor can this article be considered as investment advice or recommendations. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.