178 total views
The most noteworthy area of the crypto market next week is mining. In addition to the mining-related research seminar in Sichuan, Greenidge will also purchase a combination of carbon offset credits to offset Bitcoin mining emissions.
- Artist Liu Jiaying Encrypted Art Exhibition will display works in collaboration with Nervos
- Beatsquare will conduct INO on DeGo
- Trading platform UniTrade will launch V3 version
- Greenidge will offset its Bitcoin mining emissions by purchasing a portfolio of carbon offset credits
- Ethermine mining pool parent company Bitfly payment system will support Polygon
- AutoShark will resume operations
- The US Crypto Summer Hackathon hosted by DoraHacks is about to start
- Wanchain cross-chain nodes will start the seventh round of elections
- CoinList the on-line MINA transactions with pledge
- BitMEX will launch Solana token SOL/USDT dual currency perpetual contract
- DeFi derivatives agreement Vega will conduct public offering on CoinList
- The Sichuan Regulatory Office of the National Energy Administration will hold a seminar on the investigation of virtual currency mining
Disclaimer: As a blockchain information platform, the articles published on this site only represent the author’s personal views, and have nothing to do with the position of ChainNews. The information, opinions, etc. in the article are for reference only, and are not intended as or regarded as actual investment advice.
Blockcast.cc does not endorse any content or product on this page. While we aim at providing you all important information that we could obtain, readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company and carry full responsibility for their decisions, nor can this article be considered as investment advice or recommendations. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.