2,989 total views
“The Next Trends” has drawn international speakers to the event held at Huobi Coffee Club on 1st October 2019. There are leading speakers from Norway, Singapore, China, Spain, Japan, Netherlands and Korea. Star projects like Conflux and Doge China will be speaking. Japanese and Norwegian investment company founders will also be giving the audiences from South Korea some global insights on the next trends.
This event is also Gaimin.io’s first meet up in South Korea. This is an opportunity for Gaimin to meet their community face to face especially for those who have bought their token at the IEO conducted at Borabit.com.
Alongside with Gaimin. Tom Peng, Founder of Doge China community will be present. This community is known for its size and active members, is jointly initiated by exchanges, funds, media, activists, blockchain projects, mining pools, quantitative institutions, and the Dogecoin consensus users. It aims to continue to help and promote Dogecoin’s advancement and promotion in China, their goal is to reach a consensus with the global technical community and continue to update and maintain Dogecoin’s technical code.
Conflux is a blockchain technology company focused on the development of technologies and infrastructure for distributed systems. The Conflux Chain is up to now the first and only public chain system that can achieve high TPS, 3000–6000TPS under real-time network testing, meanwhile not sacrifice decentralization. Conflux adopts Proof of Work (PoW) mechanism as the basis of its consensus, and delicately combining its unique and advanced algorithm with a novel Tree Graph (TG) structure. It’s Co-Founder, Yuanjie Zhang will also be speaking at the event.
This is a good line up and good discussions will be presented in the evening.
The updated program and synopsis are as such:
Synopsis: 2030 is still far away but technologies are developing at such fast speed that next year’s trends need to be identified as quickly as possible. This is especially so when it comes to Blockchain where it’s full possibilities are not yet fully disclosed. “The Next Trends” will discuss and feature some of the upcoming trends globally.
6.30pm: Networking & Registration
7.00pm: Welcome Speech
7.05pm: “Why Gaming is the Catalyst to Mass Blockchain Adoption”
– Martin Speight, CEO, Gaimin.io
Forget about finance, gaming can also be the key catalyst for blockchain adoption. Gaming brings forward a mass community of untapped potential for the blockchain industry to kick start mass adoption.
– Why gamers are most likely to be the first major adopters of Blockchain?
– How Asia is set to lead the way in the new gaming market?
– What do you look out for in the gaming industry?
7.35 pm: Identifying the Value in Digitalization and Blockchain
– Aiden Lee, CEO, TVCC (South Korea)
– Tom Peng, Founder, Doge China (China)
– Taka Okabe, Project Unicorn (Japan)
– Shirley Yu, Director, OKEX (China)
– Jenny Zheng, Co-Founder, Blockcast.cc (China)
Digitalization is transforming the way industry functions and unleashing global opportunities for value creation. With the injection of Blockchain technology, it helps to address and solve more issues and creates a difference value proposition.
– What is the true value in digitalization?
– What is the strategic business value?
– Why is blockchain in trend?
– How do you see different technologies working together to form a new value chain?
8.10pm: Blockchain Moving Beyond the Hype and Facing Reality
– Yuanjie Zhang, Co-Founder, Conflux (China)
– Håvard Claussen Martinsen, Co-founder, TCM Capital (Norway)
– Martin Speight, CEO, Gaimin.io (Spain)
Anndy Lian, Inter-governmental Blockchain Advisor (Singapore)
According to Gartner report, blockchain will be “transformational” across a variety of industries in the next 5 to 10 years. Many people in the industry says that we are still in the speculative stage and we will have to face reality soon.
– Has blockchain solve the scalability issues?: When, Where, How?
– Do investors still look at investing their money into blockchain companies? And what are the steps you take to make sure that the investors are in place?
-What is your opinion on POW, POS or other consensus protocols?
– Is there a future for Blockchain or is it just Bitcoin?
8.45pm: Lucky Draw & Group Photo
To register for this event, log on to https://onoffmix.com/event/194672. Seats are limited and will be on a first come first serve basis.
Blockcast.cc does not endorse any content or product on this page. While we aim at providing you all important information that we could obtain, readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company and carry full responsibility for their decisions, nor can this article be considered as investment advice or recommendations. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.