481 total views
Asia Blockchain Community will be hosting an AMA “Ask Me Anything” session with @StageLink on 30 August 2021, 8.00 pm Singapore time (GMT +8) on Telegram channel https://t.me/Blockcastcommunity.
StageLink plans to build a bridge between the Pay-Per-View industry and cryptocurrency, by hosting pro/influencer boxing events and exhibition matches, with plans to branch into other entertainment sectors as well. (Real-life Utility token)
They have a range of holder benefits such as:
– 3% BNB rewards to holders
– Loyalty Rewards to our loyal holders (receive 25% of the transaction fee weekly, until you sell)
– 5% of profits from PPV events are distributed to holders
– 5% of profits from PPV events sent to liquidity pool (increasing the price floor of StageLink)
– 10% of merch store profits are distributed to holders
– 10% of merch store profits sent to liquidity pool (increasing the price floor of StageLink)
A spokesperson of StageLink commented: “Hello Asia Blockchain Community, Firstly I want to thank you for hosting us, I would also like to thank all of our supporters. StageLink is a first of its kind utility token which is focused on giving back to the community. Our team are highly connected in the industry with all the right skills required to ensure the success and longevity of the project.”
He added: “Find out more about us and get a chance to be whitelisted for our upcoming presale, win BNB prizes and other major giveaways at this link https://sweepwidget.com/view/30206-tfd8lqcu.”
The current giveaway rewards in Sweepwidget. Join StageLink telegram and Sweepwidget to enter.
– First Place: 4 Bnb
– Second Place: 2 Bnb
– Third Place: 1 Bnb 4th – 10th place: 0.5 Bnb worth of StageLink tokens
– Top 100 winners are automatically entered into one of our 3 major milestone giveaways (Holiday, car, house)
“We welcome crypto projects who are trying to bridge the traditional space and crypto. This is very encouraging and relatable to many. StageLink’s objectives are very clear and I am looking forward to meeting them on Monday.” John Kim, Editor of Blockcast.cc added.
The Asia Blockchain Community (ABC) is a community based and run by volunteers in Asia. ABC understands the market well and is supported by a panel of blockchain and crypto experts and influencers. The community has hosted more than 50 projects in recent months.
Find out more about StageLink at:
Blockcast.cc does not endorse any content or product on this page. While we aim at providing you all important information that we could obtain, readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company and carry full responsibility for their decisions, nor can this article be considered as investment advice or recommendations. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.